Samuel Marston is a man of few accomplishments, but of these dramatic life changing moments he remembers most fondly:
- Kayaking in shark infested waters.
- Authoring a rather bad novella.
- Accidentally stealing one of Scott Sharkey's shoes.
- Hiding from onlookers in a volcano.
- Learning to survive Imperial Stouts.
- Discussing the check point system changes from Soldier of Fortune 1 to 2 with Donald Sutherland.
He currently lives in San Diego, California with a bass player and a bass player's fiancée.